Sunday, May 4, 2008

update

Had a dream last night,

Was with another guy B, saw this guy A getting together with another girl.
I was totally heartbroken, stopped for a minute cos A is someone that I had a crush on.

But in the dream I am already with B. so, since I am already with B, then its time to compartmentalize, set the feeling aside and stick with B.

It sure is a struggle isnt it?

:)

Its like forever, and I have yet to tell A.
Simply because now is not the time. He's building his life, and I am too. Starting his career building his business. Serving well at where he is.

Now is simply not the time. I'm not ready, I detest myself. not enough confidence.

Wonder how its like when the day truly come when A is attached. :)
Would I already have let him know yet? do I have the courage to?

Being in love is a courageous thing. The amount of attention and sacrifice.
-

My fellow colleagues says I use too much brain when it comes to relationship.
I shared with them about the 4 levels of relationship shared by Pst A.R Bernard.
Introduction, Acquaintance, Friends, Relationship.

I beg to differ. Because the feeling and indulgence of love is temporary. In the long run, it takes alot to stay and fall in love. If the person, is so hard to be in love with at the beginning, why be attracted and swayed by the fleeting moment of emotion at all.

I love romance,
I love bread too.


Like what was spoken. Alot is about being with the person at a point of getting ready to settle down.

*yaWnZ*

Time to start marking again~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: