Saturday, March 31, 2007

29th Mar Update

Its great to pray! I love prayer meeting!

missed one and I fell sick.

normally by the time it hits 10pm im a walking zombie, but i was very well awake yesterday at 10pm+. Its a miracle!

:D

anyway ya, realize that my blog address is circulated because of the Giraffe assignment for my little kids, cos they have siblings and parents, so decided to change up.

*thumbs Up!*

was just looking a friend's friendster account. wa! very jealous siA.
Her birthday so many people present... :/

anyway, im fine, above all else, we all have one best friend, one Saviour, one Father, one and only Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Feeling pretty light headed now, TGIF ba. :)
Praise God!

Still plenty of marking, and planning

I think my teaching skills are improving.
Praise God!

kk, back to work, thanks for spending time, coming by, having interest. :D :P

I Love YOu~

Be Bless!
Love,
Amanda

No comments: