Sunday, September 28, 2008

sunday 28 sept

Today's the first service with the new cell, and kind of the last sit together with W472

Not quite sure whats ahead, except that the Lord and the devil is around. :D Hahaha! so Ironic isnt it.

ANyway,

Wanna post up this video that my fellow cellgroup member Kar Jun made.
So touch when I saw it.



ANd yes I cried...

actually this aint the first time I cried also.
When I heard the news, went to the kitchen and drop a little tear.

Its kind of like breakup a relationship, the kind of heartpain.

Started a relationship from scratch with the members. Build it up and fell in love with them. Loving their company, loving their growing up process. I want to watch them grow. to grow with them.
But guess the Lord has something else for me ba. :)

Thanks W472, for giving me an experience I've never had before. :)
So many girlfriends and boyfriends all at the same time.

Nothings ever gonna replace you all! *soBx*


man... dont like this feeling.
The last time I felt it was when trust was broken. Cried and thats it. decision was made the heart was harden immediately.

Guess thats the reason why I said spend more time with the Lord and He will settle it ba.
Its His will to move me. Glory to Glory :) Better integration.

:)
Looking forward to the cellgroup meetings
Got to pray up for unity.



SIM's booking fee letter has come.
Must pay up $500 bucks as booking fee, if not considered as dont want the offer then to be considered for July intake instead of Jan intake.

God is good. Dad paid for it.
Just as I have sow into my offerings.
Wrote "SOT SIM fully sponsored" into offering envelope everytime after my registration.

Looking forward to 1st Class Honors!

Whats your goal today.
Are you reading a book?

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: