Saturday, September 27, 2008

update

Was reading my friend's blog and saw comments on Attraction and all that. WoH

thats a sensation that I dont even know of. :D

Attraction is mutual right> Both sides?

Then if its a book, how do we know that it is attracted to us as well? :D

Well one thing for sure, I am very attracted to $$$ but $$$ aint exactly attracted to me. :D

-

Did I mention that Im moving cell again?
Previously was 4mths then now its 3mths.
Felt really down in the spirit. Kind of like need to be delivered :D
haiz... nvm, she spend more time with Him and He will address the feelings.

Guess its a new adventure, for new breakthrough. :)
need not mention new battle that we'll eventually win with a victory cry~

-

F1 has started!

oki, nothing to do with me.
Finished my Bible Study le, except one lesson. Wont be going over to Riverwalk anytime soon I assume.

-

Asia Conference is around the corner.
Need to Grow $$$ to get Boots and convenient clothes le~

HohoHo

-

I don't like to be alone in the night
And I don't like to hear I'm wrong when I'm right
And I don't like to have the rain on my shoe
But I do love you, but I do love you
I don't like to see the sky painted gray
And I don't like when nothing's going my way
And I don't like to be the one with the blues
But I do love you, but I do love you

-

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: