Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hitched?



I got the most interesting qns these days...
The other day I posted "I am so glad you finally asked"
Guess what people ask me.

"You getting engaged?"

It was about discipleship.

Then I posted Rom 8:28 as personal message, and I have a friend asking me

"Getting ROM on the 28?"

and then another,

"Hey, you engaged? I thought I saw you at the ROM last saturday."

:D

so finally a close friend jokingly ask me,
"so when are you getting engaged?"
In due season, yes. :D

no I didnt say that,
I replied

"30th Feb 2010"
:D

-

Been a crazy crazy stretch of days,
Back to back, one after another.

Church anniversary,
then Assignment due
then Exam paper that I'm setting due.

next up school's anniversary
Thank God for productiveness.

I need a break...

Saw a friend's status, got reminded of a story that a friend introduced,
The Day I Met Daniel
http://valerielvl.multiply.com/journal/item/12/THE_DAY_I_MET_DANIEL

Thanks for coming by,

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: