Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why?



Was just sharing with my pupils in their Journal book when I got reminded of the non-routine question that I asked my dad some time ago. :D

#1 Why is that my brother has a 1st month banquet but my sister and I dont have?
#2 What was your reaction when you heard that my mom was pregnant with my sister?
#3 What was your reaction when you heard that my mom was pregnant with my brother?

:D
and the next question that I'm gonna ask my mom would be
"Why do you send me to art class when I was young?"


Was just listening to the radio when I realize one thing.
Man at 30s at very dazzling really, their chain of thoughts, the words they say, their maturity and their ability to handle childishness. :D



Click on over to Kennysia.com
I think his latest entry on dating life is good. He seems a good man.

Thats about all for now~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010
真真有料的是深藏不露. Dont be impressed.

No comments: