Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Busy Season

Hello Hello,
how've you guys been,

I've been running around for nothing. :D

during this season of break from blogging, I travel to Kota Tinggi and learnt the goodness of fellowship.

On the side note, SIM is starting again, yet again, another season.
But I believe this time I will rise up higher.
Cos I've been through the first semester.

Dont like this studing and working business,
made me so task driven and objective focus.
Bcos every single moment seems to be so essential.

Thrown everything onto the table.
Realized that its really about expectation management.

I want God,
I want First Class Honors
I want the best for my pupils as well.

:D
Who am I?

kk, just know that I'll be busy again,
dont miss me.

New Season.
Keep me in prayer :)

*mUAcKS*

Thanks for coming by~



They caught me too, but cannot learn their way of pronouncing "you"
:D


Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

p/s: oh ya, got to start fasting for SOT 2010

No comments: