Saturday, July 18, 2009

Totally Random

SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM:
1. iBook G4
2. Compos/WS to mark
3. Acer Aspire One Netbook
4. Clothes. Lots of them.
5. Nail Colors
6. Table Lamp
7. Books

SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. Do You Like Anyone?
-> Thats not a question.
2. Does Someone Like You?
-> Thats not a question too.
3. Last Kiss?
-> God knows when... at least 2 years ago. :D
4. Been Lead On?
-> Yes
5. Been Cheated On?
-> nah, too smart for that.
6. Want A Relationship?
-> Thats not a question.
7. Wanna Get Married?
-> Thats not a question too.

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. God *He's not a thing though
2. Bible
3. Church
4. Vocal Cords
5. Money
6. Songs
7. Movies

SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. To go sing for Sunday service or not *running throat Infection
2. I need to go watch Harry Potter
3. When can I finish marking compos
4. Lyrics from a song "Run baby run! Dont ever look back, they'll tear us apart..."
5. I need to start marking soon, maybe after this.
6. I need a drink.
7. Hmm... my teeth needs flossing.

SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU
1. Believe In God?
-> Thats not a question
2. Had A Dream Come True?
-> Countless I believe though I cant tell you offhand any now. *Cos wat is not reachable now will be in time to come.
3. Read The Newspaper?
-> Online, yes.
4. Get Enough Sleep Everyday?
-> To me, rest is more important than spending time with people.
5. Have A Best Friend?
-> flashes fingers, 3!
6. Take A Bath Daily?
-> Thats not a question.
7. Wish On Stars?
-> God knows how many years ago. Very long. Think setting Goals are more practical.

SEVEN HAVE YOU EVERS
1. Fallen In Love?
-> Yup yup
2. Kissed Someone Of The Same Sex?
-> I believe so.
3. Hooked Up With Someone Who Had A BF/GF?
-> hooked up? no, go out yes.
4. Been To A Bonfire?
-> Uniform Group Member, Uniform Group Teacher In-charge. Yes.
5. Ran Away From Home?
-> Errr... lasted less than 1hr I think.
6. Played Strip Poker?
-> Nope, dont think I will.
7. Pulled An All Nighter?
-> Assuming its dont sleep through the night, yup, overnight prayer meeting.

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU:
1. Cried?
-> Nope
2. Had Fun?
-> Yep~ The adrenaline during Praise and Worship I believe.
3. Been Kissed?
-> last 24hrs? nope, In my dream just now yes. :)
4. Felt Stupid?
-> Yes, for offering my lunch as breakfast to my brother and it was left 3/4 eaten, abandon on the table. *bloody hell! :D :X
5. Talked To An Ex?
-> last 24hrs? nope. Relative yes.
6. Missed Someone?
-> err... yes, perhaps tt explains the dream :D
7. Listened To Music?
-> like now.

RED : ANGER
1. Are You Currently Mad At Someone?
-> not mad just dont like the acts performed.
2. Which Of Your family Members Has The Worst temper?
-> my bro? my daddy?
3. Have You Ever Thrown Something At Anyone?
-> at? nope, near the feet, yes.
4. Does your Face Turn Red When You’re Angry?
-> not that I know of.
5. When You’re Mad Do You Prefer To Stare Angrily Or Yell?
-> Use to yell, learnt to just shut up and stare. Depends on which pupil also.

ORANGE : EXCITEMENT
1. Has Anyone Ever Thrown A Surprise Party For You?
-> not that I can remember~
2. Are You Easily Excited?
-> Thats not a question.
3. What Event Is Coming Up That You Are Looking Forward To?
-> Got! ET Zone adult retreat!
4. If You Won A Million Dollars, What Will Be Your First Thought?
-> Tithe
5. What Would Make You The Happiest Right Now?
-> Fast forward, get my portion of people saved and be with the Lord. Run down the streets of heaven and spend time with people.

YELLOW : SELF DISCOVERY
1. Full Name:
-> Amanda Val Ng Jia Li
2. Birthday:
->25th June
3. What’s Your Main Goal In Life?
-> Fulfill God's purpose for my Life
4. Do You Want To Have Children?
-> Thats not a question
5. How Do You Want To Die?
-> Peacefully on a rocking chair when all is done.

BLUE : SADNESS
1. When Is The Last Time You Cried?
-> tear in God's presence, hmm... tts not sad. I Know! That time when I totally dont know how to handle, how to help that pupil anymore.
2. What Is The Saddest Thing That Is Happening Right Now?
-> Those bombings.
3. Do You Usually Cry/Get Depressed When Something Doesn’t Happen Your Way?
-> Nope, cos its so normal to not have things go our way.
4. Has Anyone Made You Cry In The Last 24 Hours?
-> nope.
5. When You Are Sad, What Do You Do?
-> tell God and look for creature comfort. *Doumo Kun!

PINK : LOVE
1. Do You Have A Crush On One Of Ur Friends?
-> Thats not a question.
2. Do You Believe At Love At First Sight?
-> No, but I believe in having lasting impression that will develop into a crush.
3. When You See Your Crush, Do You Act Differently Around Him/Her?
-> Nope, though I would be much more aware of myself.
4. Do You Have A Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
-> Not yet.
5. Do You Believe Everyone Has A Soulmate?
-> Anyone can be your soulmate, its only a matter of willingness. So its your job to choose.

Oki, totally random.
I see alot about relationship w Christ and my Pupils.

:D



Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: