Friday, October 5, 2007

Pirates

wah... 3 days no update... not that it is very uncommon,
:D
got the "lock laptop to table" cable the other day, thats why my laptop has been sitting on my school workdesk, so no updates,
anyway, for today, let me post up what one of my pupils wrote in a compo writing. :D
I sure was smiling when i was reading it.
Was marking it in a relief class and the pupils commented that i was smiling while reading it and asked me to read it out.

It was a compo about how would it be like if they were this character called Miss Joan in the chapter of "Ship Ahoy!".



I did, and they smile too. :)
Here goes:
-
If I was Miss Joan I would set up twelve big bed in my ship. I would set up five candy bar shop and eight chocolate shop in the other ships. Instead I can be a teacher. I can teach children how to be a captain. I would train them everyday and find somebody to replace me.

If there is somebody who can replace me... I can enjoy a trip to India to donate some of my savings. (P.S. only $1, I wonder how much it would be in India! :) ) I can also donate my clothes, I wonder, who wants my used pirate clothes... Hmm... I think some would want! (P.S. I hope so, so I can buy grand and expensive clothes! Hope Ms Ng would buy my clothes to.)
(P.S. Ms Ng is My "Pirate teacher!!!)

-

:D

love the humor
did you smile too? :D

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: