Sunday, October 28, 2007

update

Had a long long day yesterday,
went to school in the morning in-case there are kids that wanted to ask me questions in preparation for the Science Paper on Tuesday...

then went for a concert at the Esplanade, like I mention in the previous entry, courtesy of a friend from SGC, oh ya, didnt watch it alone, watch it with a new friend.
Didnt stay through the whole performance.

Soweto Gospel Choir


Vocals were pretty strong,
and like it is its Grammy Award winners and its all the way from South Africa... not easy ar.

I was sitting in the hall listening to them, thinking, where is God in this performance?
What's so Gospel about this choir?
Then I realize, its the prayers that got them here, the among of selection of the selections.
Its the glorification of the Lord through the ability, its the boldness that decided to embrace.
Its the overcoming that they did.
God is good!

When all's done its almost 6+ 7 when I hit Sembawang, took the wrong, long route...
But finally reached my colleague house with Rocher!
Yes I love Rocher! Its one thing I dont mind receiving considering I'm a very practical yet sentimental person. :D

Then finally hit home, came online for what I dont know... :D visit blogs I think, then watched Transformers! :D finished up the last 1/4 of it, still wanna say that its all moving really fast.

Hmm... maybe I should go watch a movie tomorrow,
Tomorrow's the last dash for me... Monday see what else they still want to ask me, I'll just sit and be available. then Tuesday its all up to them le...

Today had a powerful prayer meeting session!
Received a vision, dunno is it a sub-concious image, or is it something more than that...

Anyway, yey! Holiday is around the corner!!! :D


Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: