Monday, October 1, 2007

movie break

just arrived home from watching a movie,



A well-deserved break I would certainly say!
Anyone that knows me will say "Must be comedy Romance" :D

yup, thats very true, its comedy romance,
but this time, not so much about romance,
but rather just the love for a person.
The nanny's love for the child, the growing needs of a child.
:)
Now that the child is really attached to the nanny and the mummy and daddy seems to be falling out, will the nanny choose to walk away if the situation expects her to do so?
What will you do?

Reminds me of another friend of mine, also in this education line.
Dont know why, but my line of thoughts is just so different.
I'm amazed by what the person say. And to think that person's job is so much more on character development compared to mine.

This day, it became a question to me with regards to my job.
Is this job to me, just about doing what the job requires, clocking the hours, or is this a job that I would truly love the children, care for their character development?

You ask me, I am totally turn off by the person.
Dont know why, this job seems to be more of a holistic development job rather than just another 9 to 5 job.

Of course I understand whats on the other hand, I too have class that I see for less than 2 hours per week, the situation makes it all so unbearable, but I cant seem to just go in for knowledge transfer. I want more than that.

Maybe at the end of the day, people will say, "Ya, Beginning Teacher, still very energetic"

Let time tell.

I wanna go Australia.
Presence Conference.

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: