Sunday, September 30, 2007

update

Sorry peeps, its been so long since i've updated my blog. :D

been super busy lately...

I tot taking an extra $5 from my parents wallet is alot (if I am in Pri 4) seems like that is not the case anymore. :D

anyway,
Photo updates~

The very pair of keys that got me crying in-front of my Level Manager and my Councilor...


The very tangible support from my colleague thanks Babe!
The kids were voting for their favorite teacher to perform on Mid-Autumn Festival, money goes to charity. I was not even in the Top 10, but guess what the results was at the end? No. 1 :D


So many of my friends are going into NS or are in NS... :D
NS... National Service or what people will say, No Sleep.
:D
Makes a Man out of a Boy.
*I Love Man, not boys* :D

-

ANYWAY

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
Love them anyway!
If you do good, people will accuse you
of selfish, ulterior motives.
Do good anyway!
If you are successful, you will win
false friends and enemies.
Succeed anyway!
The good you do will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway!
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway!
What you spend years building may be
destroyed overnight.
Build anyway!
People really need help
but may attack you if you help them.
Help them anyway!
Give the world the best you have
and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you’ve got anyway!

Written by: Mother Teresa



the very kids that got me to lose my voice everyday, the ones that pushed me to my brim, yet the ones that are my very pride and joy. Love them anyway.
:)
Truly the ones that got me to learn to seek and love their little characters, look into their eyes, their reaction and see a mature person in the near future. Everyone has their flaws, but can you see and choose to focuse on something good that is in them?
The kids dont deserve to be treated the way their parents might have treated you, would you choose to love them even more?

I love them, though I feel like biting some of them sometimes. :D
4 Love of 2007

Be Bless,
Love,
Amanda

No comments: