Friday, September 7, 2007

solitude

Glad things are looking up~
for a friend that i really care about.

anyway,
was beating myself up in school this morning.
Felt really miserable being so hardworking.
Wanted so much to go for a break, but guess what, Monday to Friday I went to school.
Markings, Filings, Committee work. *pout*
dont even have the chance to find alone time...
Was complaining to a friend, he ask me to look back at the original motivation and the benefits of the job. :D

At the moment, im facing work. Not people. :D
And its marking ridiculous mistake that shows disinterest in work...

anyway, so I shall set up my cosy corner!
Put my Spencer there,
Some of the gifts,
and a mini photo-album.
So much so much. :D
Oh and I set an alarm clock. :D 4.30pm!
Time to go home!
:D


Bought this from Ikea. 6kg, cant believe I carry it around. :D

That alone time thing reminds me of a conversation that night when I went out to chill with 3 of my fellow colleagues. all together 4 of us.

3 of us takes the train, the other takes a bus.
the one that took a bus arrived early, manage to get him to pick me up before going over to the place that we were suppose to meet.
Maybe its the elements, or its in the horoscope, or its just that I crave some by-the-water time.
We met by the river, under the far away streetlights. That moment was so nice, so stolen away.

At the end of the meetup, the 3 of us went forth to the MRT station, the other accompanied us a distance and then turn back to go towards the direction of his bus-stop.

Was about to arrive home when I messaged that friend, checking for arrival.
End up, that friend was having by-the-water time, still at where we went.
So me being me poke the friend.
Say selfish la, bo jio la.
Then came the message.
"Nobody say you cannot go what. No one's stopping you"
Right at that moment, it felt like a tight slap in the face.

I felt so miserable.
so I replied "Yah you are right, no one says i cant go, no one's stopping me"
So sad...

nvm... 2ml after setting up my cosy corner in my "cubicle" I shall go forth to Marche, then go take my walk down Singapore River.
Must take Photo!
:D

and to think I'm skipping my CG's Sentosa outing. :D
nvm 2ml dont walk too much, must take care of my ankle...

Anyone wanna join me?
I dont bite. :D

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh...we took cab, not train when going... kekezz...