Saturday, September 8, 2007

8th Sept 07

Ho ho ho ho
Today I went to school without doing any marking, anything related to work. :D
All I did was re-arrange my stuff and set up the cosy corner i mention. :D

Sorry ar, forgot to take photo of before,
can only show u after. :)
So now I walk towards my table looking at...



:D

to the front:



and to the side:



Does anything in the picture look familiar?

:D
oki I dont think you know,
Try again


:D
Remember that Ikea shelf I mention in my previous entry?


I've use it creatively to go Level Up! :D
no choice la, things many many, cubicle small small.

Introducing....
My Cosy Corner!!! :D



the bear on the right is my 21st Birthday Gift from my cellgroup. The bear's name is Spencer~!
come come close up close up

He will play a very impt role as He'll be my creature comfort. :D

In the middle is a photo album, a small collection of some of the pictures of the kids to push myself further. :)
This job is more than just dealing with kids. Thats like only half the time? :)
So in mad times like yesterday, when I'm beating myself up for being so hardworking. I'll look at these kids that drove me up the wall sometimes and tel myself its worth it. Don't quit, Don't throw in the towel.
"In the dictionary of Discipleship, there is no such thing as retreat."

Even as one of the pics I used in the album

Not that any one of the kids are freak. I am a freak. and I need love *goldfish eyes*
:D

oki oki, just kidding.

and yes to the left, thats the alarm clock.
:D 4.30pm must ask myself to pack up and go.

maybe bcos I'm a newbie. for the past 3 months, Most of the time, I'm like the one who reaches real early, and leave real late.
clocking 60hrs per week? :D

so got to go! :D

after I'm done with school, I went over to City Hall.
Its like 3 months since I went?
its interesting how I would unplug and listen to the sound of the rushing crowd along citylink.

My 1st destination is Marche at Suntec!
Love the Ham and Cheese Crepes
I saw this when I arrived


Its close! No more Marche! no more moo moo cow at the entrance... so sad!
Suntec Revamp!



The space at the exit of Marche became this fountain thing. *to cry or not to cry?*
Sian1/2

Went over to Carrefour to get lunch, had 2 sushi and a curry puff from Old Chang Kee.

and of course, its never complete without my ...

Pure Chocolate!
Went over to Millenium Walk to fetch it.

Went around the Suntec and Marina Square to look for Shirt. Man's Shirt that is.
Hmm... I just realize,
Most formal shirt are with strips.
Horizontal or Vertical.
The difference?
The distance between each strip. :D

I was at Marina Square before going over to get the drink.
Was approaching the atrium when I heard some road show thing going on,
walk over, and guess what I saw!

*stun* *power!*

:D
Its a magazine promo.
One of their Item 4U2C



Original file too big, so no choice got to shrink end up low quality.

Its interesting how this is portrayed
Whenever I hear pole dance I'll think of those sleekly move and little clothings.
This was the same, except its in a brighter environment.
It feels alot more like Gymnastic than anything to do with sex appeal.
The idea of it. They just love being inverted, doing their thing with a pole.
The costume are still as tight, except with lower budget I guess. :X
no offense intended. :D

Was just walking out when I see this kid so excited running towards something, then I turn and saw him climbing



Its Mr Golden Arch.
:D
Reminds me of the movie I watched on Thursday evening. "Super Size Me"
O_O
within 30 days of eating mac, the liver was really badly damaged.
But what draws people to eating Mac?

1. Nostalgic feelings. - Kids grow up with frequent visits to Mac with their parents. The Playground, the parent's attention. So whenever they see the Arch, the brain will automatically call out for more.
2. Its a form of addiction. The research personnel could be feeling really depression one moment. The moment after he goes for Mac, he goes back up.

In-fact theres one part that talks about a school that houses delinquents, their lunch is served multi-colored meaning all the veg and healthy stuff. Surprisingly u dont think that they are delinquents when u look at them.

Oh and one more thing.
Because of that special diet.
His sex life became WORTHLESS. (the girlfriend was part of the show)

Dont wanna say too much. Go see it for yourself

the harm that took place because of the 30 days diet, took him at least 8months to be restore to original health.

Goodness Gracious Me.
I am so cutting down on 1. Coke 2. Deep-Fried Food 3. Processed Food

And now, finally on to my final destination! (for the day I mean)


can you guess it?


The Esplanade!
:D
I meant, the River by the Esplanade. :D



The Open space Amphitheater is taken down know...

*original site* dont know why... *shrug*
oh ya, and the Bakerzinn at One Fullerton is off too. Its now Starbucks.

Come come, let me share some pics






Next stop...
Guess where did I went?



I'm on the Travellator...
It use to be a Post Office?



Yup, Fullerton Hotel.

:) and that was my last stop b4 going over to the Raffles MRT Station and back on my way home.

So glad today was spent like that.

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...u really beat urself juz becoz u are hardworking??? -.-
i've already said, hardworking is a virtue!!!!! and my teasing of u always going back to work is more of remindin u to tk breaks!!!
anyway glad to see tt u've spent a great relaxing day 2day! =)


dini ^-^