Wednesday, September 5, 2007

*ouch*

Sun burnt sun burnt...


Tot bcos of my ankle ...


I can be excuse...

but haiz... no...

*pout*
Sun burnt...


And this was the Brownie Ice-Cream I had the night I sprain my ankle... except instead of cookies and cream, I had Sticky chewy Chocolate. :D

Didnt know that Moving Rubber has so many color. :D


Had dinner with Ryuza Kor kor~ :D
Its great time catching up. :D

Think I didnt get to share this,
but ya, I met this guy whom I really enjoy my time with.
its the kind of connection thats really special I feel.

its just that simple, special as in not the kind romance and all that, but rather just simple, the talk, the walk, the presence, the sincere, the occasional tease and bully and yet still the concern the gentleman, the willingness to care for me.

so much so that I would willingly say yes if the guy were to pop the question to go get a HDB flat.

But let me add that it is impossible.
Its a chance that tested my will to the max.

When was the last time u were tested in your will?

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: