Monday, September 17, 2007

Smile

Today's an interesting day...

cos I saw so many things that made me smile.
God is good.

I saw an ex-classmate that didnt notice me, that made me smile.

I saw a little kid carrying mummy's big big bag, that made me smile.

I saw a gentleman being surprised by my presence, that made me smile.

I saw the young gentlemen standing in the shop working hard to earn the good money, that made me smile.

I saw the simplicity in the busy-ness of life, that made me smile.



What made you smile today?

Hallelujah, thank You Lord for this day, this day of new discovery, this day of faith.
Of knowing so much is ahead, of knowing you are here. Thank you God that I'm protected, that Your favor is upon me. Thank You God that I'm able to smile. :) Thank You God for everything that is ahead, that is to come. May Your grace and Your strength lead me through this time. Truly God, open up my eyes that I may see. Make me more and more like you. Thank You God, In Jesus's Name. Amen.

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: