Saturday, September 1, 2007

T.Day



3 months into the job and this is my first Teacher's day.
First bonded job that I've picked up... lots of thoughts and queries.

anyway,
let me talked about the more light hearted stuff since I'm more motivated to rest now.

Received plenty of gift, but tot of sharing 2 of the most interesting ones.
Both came from my Pri 3 science class.

This's from my child that has cerebral palsy.
what's interesting about it?
:) Look at the picture, or click to get it enlarge



Didn't put up the front pic as his name is on the front.
Maybe it's just me, but I feel that he has plenty to say, just couldnt put it into words so decided to draw lines. as what TV has shown.



and another who's really weak in language...
The form teacher said "this is the best he could manage"
His card really touched me. :)



The girl from my form class, whom I scolded the most amongst all girls, got me a gift from Precious Moments. :D

and of course Teacher's day is not without performance...
The pretty people that I manage to take pictures of


From my form class,


Hip-Hop Dancers
-

The Sun Set and Teacher's day dinner came in.


My level teachers,


People I'm a little more involved with besides my level.

Dinner ends around 11.30,
went to Breweks,
2 left then we went over to TCC, spent alot of time walking around, finally settled down at Clinic


Quite a cool place,
People sit on Wheelchairs and Hospital Bed look-alike.
Cool place to hangout.

Left at 3am cos the place is closing,
Reached home at 4am, slept at 5am and woke up the next day around 12pm, :D
Its at least 3 months since I last did that.

:D

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: