Monday, September 17, 2007

holding hands



Was walking down the shopping mall when I see plenty of couples holding hands walking down the malls. That reminds me of my time.
Walking down the streets, which were two small for more than a couple most of the time.

That got me thinking, whats so nice about holding hands?
then I realize, having been walking alone for so long, when the new thing of having another hand to hold come about would it be surprising that it would be such a nice thing?

Think really having been alone, one would look forward to having another to share life and time with.
Having someone to share one's life with.
No wonder I was having so much difficulty letting go. :D

:)

It is not good for man to be alone.
So if u are ready go get a partner ya?
Its a beautiful thing to get attached.

I want to be enchanting.

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: