Tuesday, September 4, 2007

*pout*

haiz...

Just seen the sinsei...
5 DAYS Ar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I am extremely image conscious so hor...

BANDAGE for 5 DAYS!!!!
THE AGONY!!!!

Pls now its like Holidays!

*CRY* *can u see the river*

I need soul repair...

*CRY*

*sOb* *SoB*

I feel so crippled lousy and useless!
*CrY*
TaO YeN!!!

was reading Chicken Soup for The Soul when I stumbled upon this,
"I sank into a chair next to him. From the kitchen came the clatter of pots and pans, and the smells of ham, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy. Wilson opened his eyes and immediately searched for mine, as if to confirm that he hadnt left me yet. I finally admitted it. My son was dying."

that to me was a passage that describes a flood of emotions in split seconds.

How would it be like if I am bed-ridden. :D

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: