Monday, September 3, 2007

Inner Strength



I sprain my ankle...
yet again...

then again, its at least 3 months since it happen.
Kind of anticipated ba. Its funny isnt it, anticipated yet did nothing to prevent it.
Guess its kind of like wat ever will happen will happen.

Was just thinking, how I react to my injuries, is that an indication as to how strong my inner strength is?

Just happen to be hearing from a friend about the situation he/she is facing, thats when I realize, truly inner strength isnt measured by reaction towards injuries, but it is measured by our reaction towards a situation that could otherwise be avoided.
How do you react when things didnt go exactly the way you want it to be?

What didnt break you will make u stronger.
Its horrible because you feel it is horrible. Since u know that it is horrible, dont keep reminding urself of it being horrible. Heard of Self-Fulfilling Prophesy?

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: