Sunday, November 11, 2007

11/11

Yoy Yoy!

hows everyone been?

I've been busy myself.

anyway, today went around to buy a gift for someone special.
Oh so tired...

Was walking through CityLink when there was a small hoohaa,
A Girl (whos not ugly lookng, with good height and good figure) was clinging on to a malay looking guy, with some of his guy friends around.
Its kind of like dont wanna let go thing.
The girl was crying, and the guy said "Let go of my hand"

from my humble and busybody point of view, I feel that a girl should not be treated like that, no matter the circumstances.
its really irritating actually to see this kind of thing happening...

hmm...
its either the guy wants a breakup or.... they took some funny pictures and now the guy wants to put it online?
:D

lol,
this is called self-entertainment.

Point to note, dont do anything silly and end up having to regret.
If any guy screams at me, walk away. He doesnt deserve my respect.

Which is exactly what happen to the previous guy actually. He ooi me and was rude... hmm.... was I ever rude to him?
perhaps my rudeness is literally ignoring him ba. :D
Ha!

Didnt bring out my phone today, WAH...

God to get myself a new phone. :D
ya,
"God" will do it. :D
haha!

anyway, lazy to blog, still got thingssssSSssssss to do,
another science project.

Did I mention my previous team got back 2nd prize? :D

Jia you jia you jia you!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: