Thursday, November 29, 2007

trip~

Hey heY hey people!
whats been up yoy~

I'm back!

:D

Said I didnt bring camera, but end up still take a few pics. :D
Why?
Cos I've a camera Phone! :D

oh well, the effects wont be as good as my FE230 la huh~

:D

anyway, the pics are more local, from the Harbour Front Ferry Terminal actually.








First time I see a boat so upclose and personal actually. Its always on screen and in pictures. :D
Sure is eye-opening. :D


Saw this real Oriental looking boat while I was on the way, makes me wonder, why are some chinese vessels called "Junk" o_O


DId I mention that started rainning soon after departual? :)
Reminds me of Jesus on the boat crossing over. "Be Still!"

Things I bought?

Bought this different looking shirt, this is actually something you will never find in my wardrobe. Hmm I think my style (if there is any) is slowly changing... :D
See how ba, got to check my wallet, and be able to work doubly hard le...

Ha! and need not mention... (J Co donuts)

Bought like 4 Dozen?
:D
Only 1 Dozen is to be brought home,
the remaining 3 dozen was for the choir people in church.
Rushed straight over to choir pract after my arrival at Harbor Front Terminal.


Yum~

Theres this one... Looks real chaotar isnt it. :D
Its called Black Jack. A donut that they PURPOSELY Drop into a container of chocolate sause. *sLuRp*
:D

I cut these up and guess what...


Theres fillings inside! O_O
this white color "topping" is called Tiramisu! :) Nice~
the above taste a little coffee, think its Mocha. :)
I wonder did he eat any?

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: