Wednesday, June 25, 2008

23rd Bday

Hello peeps~!

Today must blog~ Bcos today is 25th June, Wah... Wo You Lao Yi Shui Le... Hai Shi Mei Ren Yao...

Ni Wei~
:D

took plenty of trouble trying to get a photo with my mum and dad's face inside of it. :D

Thanks to Jeremy, my new cell member who stayed around to wait with me for my mum.
Its through him that I learnt to allow people to wait with me. Normally I'll chase people away cos to me thats simply a waste of time.
Hmm...
Anyway~

Here goes some photos~

sorry ar, abit stone so didnt play around much.


:D

Here It Is!

Crystal Jade 1kg Cakes are going at 40% discount after 8.30pm :)

First gift, from my cellmembers, as early as Sunday the 22nd June


Here they are~



2nd gift, from one of my choir member, just the night before :) Thanks Simon, really thoughtful of you :) appreciate it.


and also from my sister~

told her to buy me a wallet cos if i buy my own, I'll be super picky, if its someone else buy for me, I'll sure use. :D

seems like I change a wallet every year...
:D

last year was the one from a friend in SGClub, also white color one.

Open up and I saw a $2 note inside *stun*
ask my sis and she said nobody gives an empty wallet :D
interesting tot

also not forgetting the mini stuff one of my colleagues bought me and also a popular voucher from the school welfare committee. :D

Have yet to visit the beach to take some photos for this year. The header's photo was take on 6th June 07 at Sentosa.
Dont know wheres it gonna be this year...
*Holiday gone...*

kk, tts all for today~

Got to get some close eyes~
Good night everybody~

Please feel free to shower me with gifts~

:D

Counting my Blessings

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: