Monday, June 2, 2008

mouth

Still uploading part of the videos and photos that I have with me, so thought I should just blog about the things that I wanted to blog about before I left for Nanjing but didnt had the time.

Previous entry I mention that changes are called for at the moment.
and my leader asked what the changes were

Was at the tables doing marking the other day, its always a case of joke and words exchanged that will lighten the mood and make marking alot more bearable and enjoyable.

Due to the time constraint, we order buns from the canteen for lunch.

A colleague of mine accidentally ate someone else's buns (different people ordered buns with different fillings)
So that someone else asked "where are my buns?" I replied him, YYY accidentally ate your buns.
then came the reply "Oh, someone ate my buns" meaning someone ate his butt... as in bun = butt cheeks...

-_-"

and ya, much laughter were created, everyone enjoyed themselves.
Then more of such silly turns and twist of words went about.

At the end of it all, a colleague of mine mention about the things that I say, kind of like "Open mouth and out comes a controversy"

The other day I was just having a chat with my mom, she was speaking of my dad, how he would be speaking about everything when he gets onto the bed. dissatisfactions about my mom, my bro, his work, his health.
At the end of it all, my mom reflected and mention, its because of his health that all these came about, on top of that, the way he talks has much sarcasm that theres always a quick end to the communication with other people. and mind you these may not necessary be sarcasm that is meant with contempt or any bad meanings. most of the time after such exchange people would laugh.

I realize that alot of time, the conversations i have with the elders (not necessary leaders in church just people that are elder than me) around me, it always ends off with a laugh, be it about my silly-ness in my speech or just the way things are present.
Its kind of like a reflection of my dad.

It is indeed good to bring about joy.

But I want more than that.

Above that, I want the things that I say not show that I am silly, littered with sarcasm or anything else that does not edify.

I want the things that I say to bring about Life, bring about edification. Bring about wisdom that will help, that will lift up the people around me.

Its about thinking more and speaking less.

Everything that I said will be carried forth, like Pastors on stage, the mouthpiece amplifies their words.

Time for a change,
Season for a change.

To girdle the tongue and let the Spirit take control. Let it bring life and not death.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speak, so let the heart then be sanctified.

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: