Friday, June 27, 2008

update

Its friday~!@~!~!~!~!~

got to go sleep soon~

TGIF? Yup, Today God Is First~




anyway, happen to read a friend's blog, talking about relationship.

:)

Relationship is such a intriguing thing...

Its complicated, at the same time so simple.
You got to seek after it, grab it, maintain it, renew it, and stick with it. At the same time, its just between 2 person and 2 person only in this whole wide world. One Man, One Woman

Hmm...

When I Fall In Love (Duet With Nat King Cole) - Natalie Cole

Anyway, lets just put tt aside,
tomorrow morning going Sembawang Park!
School Staff Bonding!

Its mandatory for me to take photos! :D
not exactly of my colleagues, :D

its kind of like a one year one time thing.
Look at the header photo~
thats last year during my birthday period. :D

kk, got to go now~

thanks for coming by~
Tag me tag me!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

* My First Love, Forever You Will Be, My First Breathe, You're The Life In Me, My First Joy, The World Can Never Take From Me, My Covenant With You, Jesus *

No comments: