Sunday, July 20, 2008

20th Jul

Its 9pm on Sunday the 20th

today didnt go church

felt so off.
But nvm! because this shall be a week of breakthrough!
Hallelujah!

Am sitting in-front of the comp having soup so can have medicine later and then start marking.
Heres a Shoutout to my Members~
So Sorry Vincent~ Couldnt go down to visit man! Happy Birthday by the way!
Hey Kelvin, dont worry, O level is just once in a lifetime, you'll get through it! Jia You!
Kar Jun~ wAh, drink more water man! you'll be fine pretty soon!

and of course the fantastic girls in the cell group~ RoCk On!

-

and ya... didnt get to go down and abide 2 of my friend's baptism as well.

-

Was reading one of my friend's blog, Reuel Eugene Tay
He too have his baptism this weekend as well. :D
Praise God!

So much empowerment is going on!

-

Finished reading the book
The Penny
by
Joyce Meyer and Deborah Bedford

its a good novel
will post up a review when I have time

-

Was in the lift just now,
got reminded of the much that is happening in school that i didnt get to share with my leaders.
How these things, I've shared with the mentor in school, but not yet to the leader from church. and directly have an impact in my actions that follows that does affect them.
Selective accountability or just didnt thought necessary?

-

Blogs increases the level of exposure,
the level of criticism
and hence lift up the level of integrity as well.

-

Just came to realize,
before a level of breakthrough,
It can either be a period of stagnating, or a period of faith war.
Which is more exciting?

What do you say?

-

Desperate I'm calling out your name,
I'm falling I cant feel your face, its so cold that I
I wanna go home,
Wanna feel your arms around me,
can you hear me
save me

-
Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: