Monday, July 14, 2008

UPdate!

Hello Hello~!

its time to lift up this blog man, its so dull.
like proclaim the deeds of mr tan man.

Nah, this blog shall glorify God~

Anyway, Met up with previous CGM last thursday~
:D
It was a good day of catch up~



my eyes are so small...





Handsome and pretty right~
Since I move out from the cell, it became an international cell. Cos all the China and Korea citizens started coming in~
So Bless!
So Shall this new cg multiply!
:D

Introducing one of my cgm (new cell)

no, not Mr Bean toy
The man behind the Mr Bean Toy

Thats Kar Jun~
Was just chatting with him and another of my cgm, he is a special child as well. wOH, and its like so not obvious~
Great is our God, greatly to be praise.

Was just sharing with him on how he was playing with his toy,
lots of other guys sure wont play it the way he did.
Guess thats the difference,
The love that is from above to within, that gives one the ability to hug the bear and just be so comfortable with it.
Cos in certain culture, its unman for a man to be hugging toys. :D
Thats call security~!
POWER~

Oh ya, the poor toy, string broke in the middle :D
and he said, "dig out the heart through the hole and put in the heart of the servant"

:D

Haha!
So brought it back home with me to patch it up and putting on a belly button.
So difficult to sew siA...
didnt learn cross stitch when I was young to put up the KJ Rocks! :D
Will take a picture when its done~

Life is really simple back in secondary school days.
When 2nd hand toys is good enough. :)
When sitting next to the person that one likes is good enough to make one happy. :D


oh and heres a clip of him and his friend Yuanjin playing badminton... just warm up only...
Listen to the sounds...




3 of my friends are going for baptism this weekend.
So Bless~
Had mine. and my photographer came all the way from Africa oki~
Dont play play. :D


he is one of them.
and the guy in blue from my previous cg. :)
and of cos the pretty girl in my previous post, from China, Sarah.

:)

So Bless
this re-birth and this outward declaration!

Going to see doctor tomorrow,
dunno whats been up man.

But Nevermind!

When Mr tan rise up one level against me,
My God and I shall raise Up yet another level against him~

thanks to the cg thats been praying for me~

HIA!

Up Up and Away!



Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: