Monday, July 7, 2008

update



Happy Birthday Sarah~

My ex-cell member in N351
All the way from China~
-

This week been a real cool week.
Struggling in school. Fast on Monday and Wednesday.
Thursday had a feedback session with my Reporting Officer in school,
Felt really tired for a while, work so hard so much, but it doesnt seem like my class is any of the best.
So not satisfied.
Got to push my pupils more.

She was just sharing with me about being a classroom teacher.
The way I am, about me having abundance of Love to give to pupils.
About kids willing to learn things for me. FOR me.
Can you imagine that.
"Because its Ms Ng, thats why I studied."
Such a heavy burden.

The part that got me crying was the realization of me loving myself even more than the kids.
She said I have alot of love to give them.
But I'm always facing, mumbling about not enough rest, not having enough time.
It just throws the fact that I dont love my kids more than myself.

Dont know how to handle.

Then came friday,
Session with Rev Mike Connell
Not much of a Glorious Deliverance.
That came much later.
anyway,

Rev Mike shared about teaching.
He himself was very much a teacher, principal, curriculum planner, and all that education stuff.

Was in serious doubt, Am I called to be a teacher?

He preached about being given a calling at that point of salvation.
I believe I am.
If not, then why not other jobs then.

Message:
Excelling in your calling
1. Shift Atmosphere
2. Presentation of Self
3. Philosophy of Classroom Management
4. Dealing with inner life
5. Attitude towards student
6. Creativity and Innovation

Being an ambassador for Christ in the classroom.
Tapping into the faith level of reception.
When people see your classroom teaching, they are impressed by the life of Christ that is being manifested.

At the end of the session he gave an altar call.

-

Service came and went.
Monday was back in school doing marking.
Super high level of temptation.
Couldnt take it anymore.
Stopped the marking, cross my arms and prayed,
Confessing and knowing that that wasnt from God, it is just an attack and He can help me through.
Got through it straight after the prayer.
Felt magnificent!
God is good!

Indeed when one is driven out, seven comes back.
-

Went for manicure session.
Felt great man!
Looking forward to pedicure! :D

Would like to go for hair extension as well. :D

kk, these are just few seconds kick,
got much to save up for. :)

Thanks for coming by~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: