Wednesday, August 13, 2008

random

Was just walking up the staircase to school and looking out to the sky.

Reminds me of a brother.

Sometimes, guys are just so amazing, so nice to be around.

They can look at the sky and tell you that "Oh its gonna rain later"

Just out of the norm they will share little knowledge with you that just impresses you. :D

oki, oki,
abit random post but just feel like blogging about it since I am all relaxed waiting for 7am to come then go down to report for my PSLE Oral exam duty.

:D

Next week then things come crushing down.

Or maybe its bcos that guy that shared about the rain thing is a wonderful boyfriend and quite a chauvinist

:D

oki oki, he's a nice man, and to certain extend I like my man to be a chauvinist. :D

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: