Sunday, August 24, 2008

SOT

Was just chatting with my Choir Members regards SOT since we were in the SOT Graduation season. Hope you guys enjoyed the item~

SOT is very tough, so tough that it will make you stronger or you'll just slide away.




Congrads to my dearest Shing and Cicilia.
You've made it through!

Pray real hard that the 2010 intake is after my bond.

:)

So many times when giving up is an option. Turning away, throwing in the towel is so easy. When not wanting to run this race, live this standard seems to be the best solution.
But yet again and again, He has proved Himself faithful.
That even when I choose to give up, run away, to the ends of the earth, He is still there. :D
"Where can I go from Your Presence."

Just so aware, everywhere we go He is there.

That if I choose to be rotten, live an easier life, no church, no prayers, no cellgroup, no biblestudy, no ministry, no fellowship, no tithe, no being accountable. Just the way I want it to be.

:D
Sounds pretty good isn't it?
-

Was just thinking about how's it going to be in 2010, when I'm in SOT, full time? How am I going to support myself? How am I going to contribute to the family. How?

Then again, when He gives you the vision, so shall He give you the Provision.

Was thinking, WoH with this kind of faith, I'm so gonna be use by God.
Then I got reminded. Yup, and I'm so gonna be broken by God
Ha!

Searches to and fro, for the willing heart.

Its only through Pressures and Experiences will one be made ready for the Lord.
Just as Pastor Phil began as a mailman and a small church pastor.
Pastor Ulf had times when his vehicle tested him.

Then again, just as Pastor Kong was being anointed today. God will provide.
The Grace, The Strength, The Provision, The Support.

God will provide.

Hallelujah!

Then God, give me Your Heart. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: