Thursday, October 9, 2008

update

Hello Hello~!~!~!~!~

Sorry ar, havent been around to blog. Pai Sei~ lack of time to sit down and blog la,
sit down = marking :D
Exams around the corner and lack of inspiration.

Lost touch of blogging I think.
Boring life if thats the word to use.
very much routine I think.
Wake up, school, come home, shower, dinner, marking sleep, wake up school come home shower dinner marking, sleep. :D

Guess the only change is nowadays Wednesday evenings I'm free? Cos I've cleared all my BS le. :)

Changed cell to be on Friday.

So blessed to have a proper weekend.

was chatting with members the other day, and kinda declared that I've got special grace to be a teacher.
So Buey Hiao By! :D

anyway, in case its been long since you've seen me,


yup, I'm still as pretty as ever. :D

Hmm... maybe this saturday I should go Sentosa and chill.
But hor... confirm alot of PSLE students there one...
sian...

anyway,
:D
miss me? call me, or sms me oki?
Let me know.
Dont suffer in vain

:D

Still like watching Romance movie/drama

Still like waking up at 1am+ and telling myself "Oh its 1am+ I can still sleep"

:D


Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: