Monday, October 20, 2008

Update

Hi All!

Pastor's message this week sure is mindbreaking!
Something new at least to me. I know my words have the power of life and death,
but I sure didnt know I can speak things into existence.
So Shall it be then, Shall speak things into existence.
Hallelujah!

Anyway,
in case you are wondering about my new blog layout. :)
dont have the skills to play around with the html, so guess shall use the templates that they have, aint exactly the best though. Leave me your comment in my tagboard~

ANyway, because of the quote in the header I went back to school early in the morning to get the book. So do spend a little time thinking about it. :)

Am super taken up with the PSLE marking season.
But ya, it sure Confirms one thing.

I LOVE MY JOB


as a classroom teacher that is.

Cant imagine a life of mandate routine paperwork every single day of my life...

I still enjoy thinking about the lifes of my children, pupils I meant.
And helping them in their stories from glory to glory. WOH!

I am so bless!
I love God!

and yes, I've updated my Want list. Feel free to bless me. :D
I know,
very BHB

:D

kk, blog again~
Thanks for coming by~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: