Tuesday, October 21, 2008

update~

Was just reviewing my thoughts, the decisions im making,
how I'm running my life these days. Both the spritual life and the normal life.

Felt that there is such a tremendous change.
Suddenly lost the courage to look at past blogs, past entries. The me back then.

-

Last weekend Pastor got us to write down the aims we have, the 4th Dimension message.
I wrote down Principal, Policy Maker in my blank.

WoH, that is such a God's dream. :)
that brings me back to the past 2 days at the PSLE Marking centre.

Spent some time observing the other teachers. not even bigger shots yet. Most of them in the teaching line more than me. then "dissected" myself.
My behaviour is so not even HOD material. Or Someone to be taken seriously.
Ya, I joke alot, I can easily make people who dont know me laugh. I can hitch on people's joke and carry it on.
It seems like not so useful.
Or should I say, it seems like not how a typical leader would be.

Ya, I can be an extraordinary one, not fit into the stereotypical one.
But I think there is still a need to have the certain profile.

Good Lord, I need encouragement. I need change.
Help...
I'm so inadequate...


How is it going to be?
Cant see it yet. There sure is much work to be done. I'm only 1 year old teacher...
But like Thomas Edison said,
Success is 1% Inspiration, 99% perspiration

Nevermind, I shall embrace what Meg Ryan says

Oh, I'm so inadequate, And I love myself!

I need to be picked up and pushed on to go further.
:)

Yes I can do It!

Because I am more than a conqueror in Christ who strengthens me!
Hallelujah!

Just got reminded to share this verse,
Eze 14:4b
"I the LORD will answer him who comes, according to the multitude of his idols"

Thats why we should always pray to be single-hearted. God's heart.
Because when our heart is filled with other desires, other idols, He will answer us according to them. It's an answered prayer, yes, but not the Lord's way.

I'm not here to make big changes, but I'm here to do what God ask me to do. :)

Hallelujah!

small things with great love.

God, send Your angels to lift me up.
Change me to who You want me to be.
I dont want to look to the past and regret one day.
Yours is a life of adventure, so shall it be.

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010!

No comments: