Monday, November 24, 2008

AC, update

Hello~!

I;m back from Not just Asia Conference,
:D

Still on course ar,
so much is left to be blogged. :D

my work table in school is still not done up yet, so blogging is still not my priority :X

anyway,
regards Asia Conference,

3 things that impacted me.

1 - the offerings were collected not to cover the cost. But to give. Bcos it is more blessed to give then to receive.
2- so much about binding and reaching out. Its all in the culture. if you can uproot it, there is so much more that can be changed.
3- the need to spent time and be involved in-order to truly understand and be willing to love a person.

:)

Whats yours?

-

Was put in-charge with 2 of my other colleagues for a science course today.
A teacher came up to me and told me that her name was not on the register list with super big eyes. You know those very offensive kind. Like staring you down like that? and the tone of her voice.
Goodness.
I wasnt sure, so I ask, is your school in the list. So she repeated herself again, with that bulging eyes and super forceful and basically unkind tone of voice.

Goes to remind myself man.
Its like, we are both teachers, you dont have to be so mean. like its against the law to not have your name inside.
HaiyO!

I pray that I'll never never never never have that kind of eyes and that kind of tone of voice or even to address anyone in that manner.
Ridiculous.
and Offensive.

Oh Hallelujah!

I'm not surprise if her relationship with her fellow colleagues are not well either.

-_-"

Got to be mindful of myself.

Hallelujah!

Be bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: