Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update~

Hi all~

so sorry hadnt been updating my blog.

:D been busy la...

ANyway, went to visit the doctors today, like finally. :D
Got an MC for today as well, had lots of rest neh,
Throat inflamation and slight flu.
Been scheduled for 2 ultrascans... Hmm...

Long long way to go.

Got some entries that I wanted to post, hadnt had the time, shall post up some simple stuff first ba~

Was working at my desk when I noticed something staring at me...




:D cute right, happened to be directly above my laptop. Yup, thats the laptop im using now, brought the laptop home to work on.

:D
My cosy corner is still as cosy as ever, maybe with a little addition of flowers due to the 2 Teachers day that just past ba.
But I'm still waiting for flowers to be delivered to school for me. :D
Did you read the recent article on The New Paper?
Teacher posting up Pictures of herself on Micro-Bikini for an online contest. Been taken down because of her occupation.
Kind of agree with what one of the respondant said in her respond.
If we think not showing such stuff is to the benefits of the younger generations, then we'll not be grooming leaders of the new generation, but rather cupcakes maybe.
Think that kind of goes along with what Pastor said about Innocence is not equal to Virtue.
:)
then again, if we daringly throw it in the face and let them swim, wouldnt it be more harmful then benefit?
Think our Sexual education needs to be enhance, and much has to be prayed for about our children's self-control.
I support Personal life!
I wanna go for Tattoo. :D
*Amanda has just successfully dumped herself into hot soup*
:D
Much much more to come~
Be Bless,
Love
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010
P/s: Looking forward to meeting my 2 darlings again

No comments: