Saturday, May 2, 2009

love

Went to watch a movie today after going down to school to mark.
Cant stand the intense stress anymore. *breaking apart*

Anyway,
realized that I go for more reflective and no brainner movies more than any other kind.
Like the other time I went to watch Knowing.
Goodness, it was so intense and loud.
Simply do not like the idea of needing to cover my ears.
Came back and dont feel so much of a relaxed and what I would have desired at all.

No Comedy Romance this season.
Lots of block buster though.

Nope,
I hadnt watch Wolverine,
Nope, not Angel and Demon as well.
Nope, not Hangman
Not Star Trek. No need to even think about that.
Not even Fast and Furious.

I went to watch this show that is about the decisions we made in life.
A reminder to really acknowledge that we shouldnt blame our failures on our love ones.
About how that can really tear lives apart.
And when your job undermines you, move on and change one.
:D
I speak like I'm in the situation.
Wonder how I would react if its me in that situation. :D

Guessed the movie yet?


*I must go get a black jacket!

On the side note,
The wife actually has the talent to decorate the whole garden. But it was the man who kinda put up the "fire place" and the Hemlock thing.

Reminds me of the scenario that:

Hey, this kind of construction, heavy stuff really should be done by man.
But would you step back and let the wife call the shots and just help out?
That on the note the you really dont have any idea of how talented she is?

An Inspiration I had today.


Pict Source: Corbis.com
Words added in by me.

Thats all for now~
Thanks for coming by~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: