Sunday, May 3, 2009

WCP Fellowship

Went down to West Coast today with my cell members.


The weather was really Good.
All thanks for Kelvin and the leaders who arranged. Must have prayed for it. :) Gazillion thanks! Praise God.


Used my camera phone to snap some pictures here and there, first time I see this kind of dock in SG.



















The brothers had fun kicking ball too.



:D yup, one of them was holding on to a bag of fries while kicking soccer :D


Watching them kick the ball, throw the ball across the distance when playing Captain's Ball gave me a very big understand.

When I was 18+ I use to belittle a man's strength. Its kind of like because of my physic, I could carry what most man could carry at that age.

But just through today's game, I saw how strength was bestow upon man.

Its their extra gift to be able to carry, throw and to execute actions with such strength.
That indeed in the kingdom of God. Theres a role for man that woman are not suppose to fulfill or not build to fulfill.

Today was also the first time I sat down and look at a man's game with admiration.

-

Was just chatting with one of the members that was there.
That friend had loads of fun. Added loads of joy to the group.
It really reminds me of the role everyone plays.
That friend kinda became the joke of the day at least that person say.

So then, in your group of fellowship. What is the role you play?

Ever thought of that?
Of course, one will just say, "Just be yourself"
Yup. That I cannot agree more.
Just be yourself. Who you are at that point of time.

oki, got to go sleep waking up early tomorrow to study.

Catch me again~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: