Friday, May 15, 2009

update

Hello hello, hows everyone been?

Today didnt get to go to school,
Left eye Infection lei... *pain pain*

The teachers that are marking in school must be not feeling so neutral about this... :D

yah, just tot I should come by and update before I drop back into mugging again.

Read a friend's blog, I am so caught up by it.
I love how attention seeking it is.
I love how that friend can ask people photos on the table while studing so as to distract and distress

Realized there are not many things I love,
and I get into trouble for the things I love.

Was just doing marking when a thought came to me,

whats it like before the pre-internet era?
no internet to use.
Are family ties alot more closer then?
Go figure~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: