Saturday, January 5, 2008

snail

*update*
my darling asked, WHats the snail for.

:) Its for an activity in the science syllabus. Living Thing and Non-Living Thing.
So in this case, the snail is a Living Thing.
Its to prove the 5 properties of a Living thing. :)
Can you list them? :D

-


Hello~!~!~!~!

1st week just ended!
Wanted to blog yesterday, but didnt bring comp back bcos (I thought) got cellgroup. :D
Went all the way down to Eunos, thinking that there is cellgroup, was nearing the place only to realize, Ya HOh!
so went to orchard to fetch a shoe.
NoDa

lol

anyway,

went around to search for snails.

ANd I was still telling my level teachers, no problem one, Green Park sure got one!
-_-"

I learn something today.

No Rainning cats and dog = No Snail.

:D

But hey, God answers prayers oki, Be specific~
It was friday after school went around to look for snails.
wah, see plenty of shells but no snail...
After my very last stop, was praying, "God, please rain~"
and it did drizzle,
But well, not in the mood, when I left, look around at the last stop location, still dont have, dont care la.

This afternoon, was on my way to buy lunch, again I prayed, "God let it rain..." and it did drizzle. So I said "Pour down God, Pour down, but let me reach home first" and so it drizzle till I reach home.
When I reach home it started pouring. On and off on and off.
I prayed again, "God, let it rain until the sun goes away"
:D
cos I believe snails prefer evening time when it gets cooler.

Lo and Behold, It rained all the way, from 2pm+ to almost 6pm+
:D

Just as I prayed.
:D

And I even went to sleep in between 2+ to 6+
:D
Truly is FAITH.

Forsaking
All
I
Trust
Him


HAHA~

So I got my snail video,
one of it was to see its reaction towards water, but I think the snail is more interested in getting away. :D

then again, the 1st video is good!
:D
Ho Ho Ho Ho

anyway,
Now I know how a snail move.
Dont a snail ever get impatient?



ANd Oh! A snail is actually capable of associative learning! O_O

Reminds me of a joke that originated because of a friend.
In-order to avoid a snail being step on, if he sees a snail in the middle of the road, he'll pick it up and put it to the side.
Then I asked, what if you are actually doing it a mis-favor?
Its traveling towards the East from the West, but you pick it up and put it back to the West?
:D

"OH NNOOOoOOoOoooOooOooOoOOooOoooooOOoOoooOOo Let Me GO!!!! Put me DoWn!!!"

"BU Yao!!!!!!!!!!"

:D
lol

:D
k la, I too drama le.
:D

then again, looking at its movement, hmm... guess its not exactly that slow after all.

and yes, no snail is hurt in the process of the production.

:D

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a snail for? Hahh! Dearie! You're really cute! And i love the figurines! Heh. :)

- Val