Saturday, January 19, 2008

update

Hello people!

its like zillion years since I last updated, so sorry, been busy with work + not been bringing my laptop back...
still waiting for the school to issue me laptop...


look for the cutest child~
thats my boy~ Absolutely Adorable!!! :)

oki la, that phrase wasnt coined bcos of him, the phrase "Absolutely Adorable" was coined because of someone else. :) someone on TV that is.

Anyway, ya, was watching "Just Married" on TV, ya, honesty is important not just because the Lord said so, it is important for relationship to carry on.

Must be thinking what on earth am i posting those tags for in my tagbox right?
:D thats what happen when I have thoughts and have no time to post entries,
so tag myself so that I wont forget.

Realize that my Christian Walk is going on into a dynamic change. I pray that it will make me stronger.

Was just marking my kids' homework, spotted some that were repeated answers, kind of like either copied or discussed, that reminds me of my secondary school days.
When assembly begins at 1pm, pupils like me back then would come to school early, say 10am and mass copy homework. :D
Back then we call ourself Photocopier. Just copy another's work wholesale. :D Duplicate copy. :D Be it math or english or chem or phy :D then before exam would be the crash zone, thats when we would whip things out and mugged.
Copying without understanding, not knowing when to apply the formula. :D So during preparation before exam... :D
but then again, I'm not the kind who would do last minute crash course.

I only choose 3 options for my poly application, and its all for the same course. I know where I am going. I made my choice and I stick to it. Yeh!

Goodness Gracious me. :D
Have you had that kind of days?
No regrets though, not exactly something I would recommend my kids to do.

Edited my blog title,
I called it,
"Come into my life, one thought at a time"
cos ya, not just that everyone's life is beautiful,
but rather this blog is about my life.
So,
Come into my life and know about me.
One thought at a time.

Happen to meet my colleague at the ladies, though the staffroom is not very big, but sit far apart so seldom have to chance to talk now that we are teaching different level.
Was asking her how have the kids been, she answered,
"not bad, behaving quite well as long as I made them feel important"

I guess thats how all humans react, or at least young people will.
The sense of recognition, the sense of identity,
the need to for self-worth, contributed and confirm by other people.

Look within, and lets truly be encouraged. We are unworthy, but not worthless.

You can make a difference today. :)

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: