Thursday, January 10, 2008

update

Hi peepessss~!

hows everyone been yoy,

I've been super busy, so sorry for the lack of updates,
too lazy to bring back my laptop tts y...
But soon soon, soon the school will issue me a laptop and things will turn for the better. :)

Been real busy with my form class and the work load.
So glad that they are so versatile. :)
todays like the 7th day, they more or less know my style and went I will scream, when I will not.
Certainly so feel that this is going be an extraordinary class!

*yaWnX* super tired...
been staying up to accompany my mummy to watch TV,
Coffee Prince,
Super nice!!!
Absolutely adorable may I add.

kk, im stoning, dont know what im talking about also.
Will blog more when inspiration comes ba :)

Love You!
oh and
please ask me out on weekdays (Mon Tue Thur) after 4pm...
or else i'll be mugging in work...

*poUt*

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: