Saturday, January 26, 2008

today

Oki, im back,
finally submited the paper, another project to clear!
let me update wat that is long overdued.
*eyes half-open*



Thats a laptop I borrowed from school to run one of my projects. :D its really what they call da wu jian xiao wu :D


O_O this car plate is really a "CAR" plate :D


The same kind of hearts that Little Man is told to kiss. :) *so sweet*


If you see this kind of faeces around a tree near your house... beware...


You just might have caterpillars this big crawling on the tree above your head...


At a teacher's workshop, its on writing...


Camera Tricks... *didnt know what I was trying to capture actually* just playing with the angles.


The pile that was on the floor...


Rewards that the public servant received for the day!


A beautiful art piece thats on display in my school's dance studio.

Come let me post up one of the paragraph that my group came up with.

-
"Creaked" went the door as I pushed it open.
Strangely the room was cold even though it was a hot and bright day.
Apart from a huge armchair, I couldn't make out any objects in the dark room.
Slowly I took two or three steps into the room.
I heard a noise.
"What could it be?"
Smell of jasmine filled the room, stifling my breath.
-

Showing, not telling. - thats one thing I learnt from the writing workshop.
-
must be quite surprise as to why i left the note "Sex education is the way" on my tagboard?
well, cos I happen to pass by an incident going on the day before.
All I can say is, please plan and think before action, dont bring someone to earth and yet reject him in this manner.
-

Was just taking in the preaching the other day, I got reminded, this relationship, its staying in love and continuing to be in love that is difficult. Indeed God is easy to love, but life is even easier to love. :)
Lets not pray because we have to, but rather pray because we love to speak to God.
Not religious but relational.
-


Bus tickets,
when was the last time you received one and really study it? :D
The creativity of the human mind~ one small piece of paper can tell you sooooo much. :D
-

Just realize, if guys go build up their body abit, their value will increase by numerous nouch.
-
Seize the moment!
-

Met a new friend these days, really enjoyed the time i had crapping with him though I dont feel challenged intellectually by him. But he's nice, real gentleman. :D such a Si Yao Mian Zi guy. :D

oki, im lazy to blog more.
Thanks for coming by~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: