Monday, July 9, 2007

1 Cor 13

hello people~Ω

hows everyone been?
so sorry, its been so long since i last update
:)

sorry ar, was really tired and busy.

I think my life and focuse need to change,
got to take away some internet time, in replacement of school time and sleep time,
no sleep time first, sleep must have piority. :D

yes my dark eye rings are coming out!!!
was preparing for Choir on sunday morning when i realize I need conceal le...
*soB* *sOb*

I am so losing my social life.

kk, change focuse.

I love my kids, :)
i love the way they interact with me.
I love the openness they have with me.
I love the way they are willing to joke around and share about their history and feelings with me during after-school lunch.
I love my kids. :)

In as much as I am feeling tired and everything, I have no regrets stepping into this line, this phase of life. :)

As it is written, All things happened for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.

Was just serving in chinese church, when I receive a revelation, :)
Whats the point of having ministry, serving the Lord full time when you have no love, or interaction with the Lord? :)

The whole chapter on 1 Cor 13 exalts love.

Its kind of like standing on the choir stand, with all the excitement and everything, but couldnt feel the presence at all.
On top of that, the pastor was so soaked in worship that its as though the worship just doesnt end.

God is love.

1 Cor 13:13
And now abides faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

God help me to fall in-love with You more. I repent of the complacency that I had, You know I cant walk through this without You God, help me I pray. not by might not by power, but by Your Spirit God. Give me Your will, Give me Your heart, bring me back to my first love. I'm tired Lord, You said Your grace is sufficient, help me Lord. Its not about me, its about You. make this body a body that the Holy Spirit would dwell in God, Give me new revelations God, I hunger for You Lord. Help me Lord, help me, I wanna know You as my Father, As my Father, reveal Yourself to me Lord. A new level of faith God. You and You only Lord. I love you, and I thank You, thank You. All this I pray, In Jesus name. Amen.

Be Bless,
Love,
Amanda

No comments: