Thursday, July 5, 2007

Food

HEllo people~ hows everyone been?

I've been super busy busy busy.

anyway, just wanna update a little,
Went out to Botak Jones @ AMK to eat a while ago.
my goodness...
Well serving was big,

I order something that turned out to be spicy, didnt realize it... (my voice's a little ruin now... :/ )
But Thank God the Coleslaw was good~ :D and Ting gave me extra :D

HAHA~!



Cost me around $7.
Next time (if there is) shall try its chicken sausage

oh and just to share,
:D

Before...



and...

After:







:D
Yup, I eat my Big Mac flatten. :D

Suddenly the Big Mac looks extremely Unhealthy.
But oh well, thats like the only beef I can take that doesnt give me high fever. :D

Kk, i go rest le,
finally got opportunity to take a nap. :D

See you guys around~

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: