Saturday, June 30, 2007

update

Hello people~!Ω

hows everyone been?
I've been busy and tired and crazy,
up to the brim.
:D

kk,
Overdued Updates ar,

today shall give my blog abit of pictures
remember the Staff welfare event I was talking about?
It was held in Singapore Sports school,

show off some facilities here

This is the swimming pool you see when you are travelling from woodlands up the expressway.




Yes, please be astonished by the number of tables and courts they have...

and most of all, what is a sports school without....

Water cooler~!

Was walking around when I notice this notice,

Reminds me of Russel Peters' "Be a Man, and do the right thing" :D

What if I prefer to be a Woman?


Hahahahaha.

Went for Swenson on Friday, For the first time, I enjoy eating Cherry~ Hey hey... Because it is Chocolate Coated!



After the 1st week, I realize why do people come up with the phrase TGIF~
because truly
TGIF!!!

:D

Cant wait for Monday to come!~~!~!~!~!!~! Cos its a holiday,
friends coming over to bake brownie~!~!!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!



I'm elated!

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: