Sunday, June 24, 2007

24th June

updaTE update~
got pics but no-time to update... :D
last day of my 21st year,

Wanted to get a tattoo for the 21st mark,
Wanted to take indoor n outdoor pictures for the 21st mark, also didnt...

Today while waiting for choir to gather,
I approached 2 choir sisters,
"Quick Quick give me a hug"
"cos tomorrow's my birthday"
:D

One of them hug me so tight (it was before i told her wats it for) that after releasing me I almost had to visit the ladies, cos i tot I've become an A cup...

:D

But seriously!
If I dont appreciate you as someone I know, If I dont appreciate the time i had with you,
I wouldnt stick out my hand and ask for a gift hao ma!
You I dont have to be around me often.
But your gift, that I can place in my personal place, when I look at it it would remind me of you.
:(

And someone whom I asked for a gift told me, "where got people ask for present one. "
Bu yao gei jiu suan le...

Happy Birthday Amanda Val Ng, 22 years old le. Birthday on the 1st day of you being a teacher, what more can you ask for?
May you grow to be as beautiful as God first think of you.
Remember, you are fearfully and wonderfully made,
When people mock at you, laugh at your ways, remember, God is your avenger, dont take things into your hands, let Him justify you, let Him fight for you.

Maybe this mid-year bonus really go get a tattoo and my Digital Camera!!!
Hahaha!

thanks for spending time~

Be Bless!
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Dvil said...

Hei be Birthday! heh...
I Wanna give u a BIG HUG tooo!