Monday, June 4, 2007

update

Was just reading 2 friends' blog, both from choir,
think they are pretty young, well, at least younger than me la huh. :D
Yes... I'm old... *sob* *sob* but well, show me someone that doesnt grow old.

What's about their blog for me to mention here, its not so much about the revelations they have and everything.
But rather, the kind of events that happens in their life,
the late night snacks, outings and fellowship they have that I would certainly LOVE to have.
Its like admiring? or being jealous if thats the word to use.
and no its not a case of turkeys mixing with eagles. All are real cool people.

To certain extend I wish I have their kind of life, then again, theres someone out there who would love to have my kind of life.
Guess its like what the Lord has confirmed. I shall not seek the approval of others, but my confidence from the Lord.

:)
I love my life, I love theirs too.
Everyone has a perfect plan. and I shall fulfill mine.
Shall pray for the fulfillment of theirs too ba.
:)

Its a growing process, im still very young... :D

And another Recent been Air-stewardess, Looking at her reminds me of the desire, very small desire, to travel around the world. to see things, experience culture.
But also at the same time, reminds me of the instability, reminds me to the Hoo-Haa life that air-stewardess are rumoured to have.
:D
nvm, shall lift it up to the Lord.
Yes indeed it is good to be able to travel, but is what you are doing for His kingdom purpose?

Mission trip! I should be able to go for one soon! Praise God!
God, you said "Go" and here I am. help me God, help me, without you it is impossible. I cant glorify you without you.

Was just talking to a friend online, said I wanted to go out on a date with the Lord.
My usual would be oh going to Sentosa. the sand the sea and the beach. some place that I like.
But hey... what does the Lord like?
Heard from a broadcast, what people really need, or should I say Elderly really need is your attention, u just sitting there listening to them, when you really do that, God will be looking down from heaven giving you a big wide smile. :D
well, a big wide smile is not what im seeking, I would love to receive that, I want communion with the Lord,
So we shall see.

kk, just a random update~ will post the entry of the Land of Ur up later ba~
Many are called but not all are chosen.

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: