Wednesday, June 13, 2007

13th June

-updated 14th June 10am-

HO ho ho~
had a birthday celebration with my 3/4 :D
so bless~
and they really stunt me with the birthday present~
Camera photos coming up next post,

this post i shall use some pics from my phone camera

We had Carl's Jr~


It was madness I tell you~
the size of the burger O_O
shant put it up... messy messy table...

was finishing the meal when 2 ladies stepped into the restaurant...
guess what happened...



did you see what i saw? O_O

its...



its tissue paper..........

I know it happens at Raffles area and shenton and all that,
but Carl's Jr? :D they must be too stress le. :D

:D

so after Carl's Jr we took a walk at Carrefour~
yup, we were at PS
guess wat I saw...



huge prawns.... so big that...



the head itself is the length of my finger....

okie, enough of being surprised :D

shall wait for the photos to come in then post up more.

I want get Camera~!~!~!~! Sony Cybershot T series~
but i heard phase out le....

*sOb*

so sleek hao bu hao...

I had my Pure Chocolate today~!~!~!~!~! :D and its someone treat me one~ :D So bless!@



I like the effects of this photo though it wasnt done on purpose. That was the best smile of the day. :D



and this guy... He prayed for Singapore's blessings numerous times today,
you know why?
Simply bcos he saw a beauty...
or a pretty girl that walks by...

"God Bless Singapore~"

Thats the 1/4 that causes the name 3/4 :D

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

Dvil said...

Eh... wats 3/4?

Amanda Val Ng said...

went out with these 3 really good friends of mine, +me, 3 girls 1 guy. During our Poly time, that 1 guy have this real hectic lifestyle, so end up he misses out on some of our outings, so we called ourselves the 3/4 :D