Sunday, June 10, 2007

Angel's wings



Went out with 2 friends yesterday, :) new friends that is ;)
was suppose to learn how to cook one, end up lei? :( didnt learn at all...
had a good meal, then went around took a long trip around Kranji.
very tired yesterday.
Guess its good to be tired in this a way, once school starts, its gonna be a different kind of tired le.

anyway these 2 persons reminds me of the decision i made, and in a very well way, pushes me to stand firm.

One's a real young boy who had an interesting past.
Reminds me of the decision that "Touch shall no longer be of sexual desire, but of comfort" and its really for good that this happened,
It just reminds me how meaningless it was, yes it satisfy desires, but just for a while, n now is not the phase of life for such a need to be fulfilled.

shared with the other friend that "Everybody has a past that directly affects their future unless they choose to make a choice."

and the other, a really nice guy, good cook, unchurched.
Though I had the decision in-mind, but never did want to put it forward, cos i didnt want people to look at me as a strict Christian, cos really its not being going by the books, its just my preference.
But ya, 1st Criteria for my husband: Matured Believer

Its entirely a test on the emotions. The flesh hungers and pulls but on the otherhand, I know very well what I want.

The time when I literally called out, "God help me, I'm very tired (maybe affected by the physically exhausted part) comfort me."

God touched me just during worship today. :)
Had Prayer Meeting today, cell-leader was just sharing with me what she received regards me (if u are curious, ask me on MSN ba. I know who will actually), it was kind of like a confirmation, cos I received a verse 4 days before. :)

2 Cor 12:9
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

:) Thank God He is willing.

God answers knee prayers. :D

Knee prayers, Interesting ar? :D

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

P/S: I'm riding on Angel's wings

No comments: