Monday, June 4, 2007

Emerge!

Emerge 2007! has ended@

its amazingly extraordinary and out of place.
let me show off my pretty face first k



yup, u are seeing it right :D

anyway, this was a conference worth going for.
For my life, theres alot of areas being touched,
about being a testimony in the marketplace.
knowing tt every movement we make is a testimony for the Lord. being that everything we do becomes a form of worship unto the Lord.
Standing in the gap.
Like Liu Gen Hong say its not about preaching the gospel, its about living the life of Christ out.
Whats the difference btw him and the rest in the industry, not that he is of any higher statue because he has Christ.
But being in Christ gave him the bigger capacity, more grace for repentance and really being challenged by the environment.

My tap was turned on when he proposed. wah... so touched.
then comes Sun's birthday celebration.
God's good.
Jn 18, "Do you agape me"

Had one on one opportunity with him, but didnt take the opportunity to take photo with him.
why? bcos my camera is not good....
n on top of tt, not all shots look good.
Look at the 1st photo, its a lopsided smile...
anyway, im still pretty. :D *hee hee hee*

I am so going to get a Cybershot!

The extravagant packaging for the last session choir also reminds me of one thing.
Its time to move up in the quality of life.
not just about surviving, its about living.
Knowing what you want.
Not settling for the second best.

Did i mention about the revelation the other time?
Was approaching the mrt stations when I see all the handsome guys and pretty girls, then I got reminded of how the people of age looked like,
it came onto me,
that hey really.
I am convince, now is the time to look pretty, if I dont dressup now, when would it be?
So yey!
Move up in the quality of Life!
Bless the people around me.
Most of all, not shortchanging the Lord in Tithes and Offerings.

need to get 2 CD, Liu Gen Hong and Tank. Cultural Mandate
Why must I buy the CD? because I want to show support to those that are living out the Lord's kingdom purpose.

Yey! my bday is around the corner, I dont mind a birthday wish~ msn: valerielvl@hotmail.com
or sms me? :D

Realize that I've alot of 'G' to raise up to the Lord. "G"uys that is. Its always a problem when I have to deal with pretty boys. esp those that's not just an event kind of thing. like the Pri 5 camp, only seeing the person for 2 days.
Its "better" still when I have their contact details and see them online often.
Considering im the not shy, will confess kind.
This shows that I'm not mature enough.
Got to grow, expand and increase in Self Control

LJP LKG FGS
Love, Joy, Peace
Long-Suffering, Kindness, Goodness
Faithful, Gentlesness, Self-Control

By the way, you see the advert on the top right-hand corner,
Its something worth spending time on ya?
Kind of like receiving email that contains informational stuff, adverts and all that, beauty tips, gadgets, health tips, home business. read, scan through the email for all they care, gain some credit and cash it out. Pay out in cheque or paypal, via home address. My referal has it at $500 bucks le~
Let me know if you are keen,
will do referal.

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: